WACO DOULA’S FULL-SERVICE PACKAGE:
- Initial contact and information by phone or email
- Free meet & greet CONSULTATION
- Up to two PRENATAL VISITS specific to you and your needs
- A client PACKET entitled “The Practicals on Preparing for Natural Childbirth”
- On-call 24/7, beginning two weeks before EDD through one week after
- CONTINUOUS LABOR SUPPORT from onset or until needed throughout delivery
- Continued support for mom during 2nd stage, through 3rd stage and any post-medical procedures
- 1-2 hours of AFTER BIRTH CARE during recovery stage
- POSTPARTUM VISIT about a week after you get home
- $750-950 for total Birth Doula Service Package Rachel Craig Photography
Coronavirus Update – During the COVID-19 outbreak, many hospitals and birthing centers are limiting non-hospital personnel to just one besides the birth mother. Waco Doula recognizes the challenges of having in-person assistance during this time and is pleased to offer the following services:
- 1-2 Prenatal visits by text or video chats w/ our doulas
- The full Waco Doula’s Basic Birth Support Package – mentioned below
- Support during labor! – explained below*
- Access to doulas throughout pregnancy for questions, updates and support.
- Waco Doula’s private Client Class informational packet
- Zoom call w/ live teaching on “Preparing Your Body for Natural Childbirth”
- Doula Tips featuring Micah Burgess, CD, explaining very hands-on, practical training for the laboring mom & partner.
- Example video clips of Waco Doula clients being coached by Micah through a contraction. Explanation given w/ each clip.
- Facebook Group set up to ask questions.
- NO direct access to doulas included in this package
Rachel Whyte Photography
We are very excited to offer the Waco Doula On-Call Team for the Central Texas area! Our team has over 20 years of experience and have attended 200+ births. Here’s how it works. At any given time, there will be 3-4 doulas on the rotation for the Waco Doula Team. Each doula has set days that they’re on call which means there will be someone on call every single day, 24/7. The client hires the entire team rather than choosing a certain doula to attend their birth. During your prenatal care, you will have had the opportunity to meet each member of the team so that you do not feel like a stranger is attending your birth. The on-call doula that ends up attending your birth will also be the doula at your postpartum visit.
- Micah Burgess
- Chonna Colbert
- Nimsi Williams
- Kelli Fortner
- Christine McElroy
*please see the ABOUT page to read more about these amazing women