WACO DOULA’S FULL-SERVICE PACKAGE:
- Initial contact and information by phone or email
- Free meet & greet CONSULTATION
- Up to two PRENATAL VISITS specific to you and your needs
- A CLIENT CLASS on “Preparing for Natural Childbirth”
- On-call 24/7, beginning two weeks before EDD through one week after
- CONTINUOUS LABOR SUPPORT from onset or until needed throughout delivery
- Continued support for mom during 2nd stage, through 3rd stage and any post-medical procedures
- 1-2 hours of AFTER BIRTH CARE during recovery stage
- POSTPARTUM VISIT about a week after you get home
- $950-1150 for total Birth Doula Service Package
Here’s how the Waco Doula on call team works. At any given time, there will be 2-3 doulas on the rotation for the Waco Doula Team. Each doula has set days that they’re on call which means there will be someone on call every single day, 24/7. The client hires the entire team rather than choosing a certain doula to attend their birth. During your prenatal care, you will have had the opportunity to meet each member of the team so that you do not feel like a stranger is attending your birth. The on-call doula that ends up attending your birth will also be the doula at your postpartum visit.
*Coronavirus Update* – During the COVID-19 outbreak, many hospitals and birthing centers limited non-hospital personnel to just one visitor besides the birth mother. Thankfully, doulas are considered a second support person and are able to attend births for expecting mamas. Waco Doula recognizes the challenges of having in-person assistance during these trying times and are pleased to offer the following additional services if that is a more comfortable option for potential clients.
Christine McElroy, CPD is now offering 3 additional postpartum visits for our Waco Doula clients. You will receive 8 hours of postpartum care broken up into 3 different visits. We are thrilled to be offering this service and hope that many of our clients will take advantage of this amazing service.
Click here Brochure to learn more.