BIRTH DOULA SERVICE PACKAGE:
- Initial contact and information by phone or email
- Free meet & greet CONSULTATION
- Up to 2 PRENATAL VISITS specific to you and your needs
- A client only CLASS: The Practicals on Preparing for Natural Childbirth
- On call 24/7, 2 weeks before EDD and 1 week after
- CONTINUOUS LABOR SUPPORT from onset or until needed throughout delivery
- Continued support for mom during 2nd stage, through 3rd stage and any post medical procedures
- 1-2 hours of AFTER BIRTH CARE during recovery stage
- POST PARTUM VISIT about a week after you get home
- Upon hiring, available by phone or email through the duration of pregnancy and long after birth; once a client always a client!
BIRTH DOULA FEES:
Doulas charge based on experience, certifications and location. We have over 20 years of experience and have attended 500+ births between us. There are not only certified doulas but LDR nurses, childbirth educators and post partum care doulas on our team. Currently in Waco there is a higher demand for doulas in our area, which is a great thing! Currently, Micah is our only birth doula with the one-on-one client/doula pkg.
- Experienced Doula: $780-$980 (over 50 births)
ON-CALL ROTATION TEAM:
Our On-Call team will be launched in 2018! Waco Doula is very excited to be bringing this option to the Central Tx area! At any given time there will be 3-4 doulas on the rotation ready to serve each client. These doulas are a mix of certified doulas, Waco Doula apprentices who have gone through my training, nurses and are all passionate about supporting women during childbirth. Starting in January 2018 these will be the women on the rotation:
- Chonna Colbert
- Hannah Bray
- Kelley Stone
POSTPARTUM DOULA SERVICE PACKAGE:
- Support with BREASTFEEDING & BOTTLE FEEDING
- Education on INFANT CARE
- Light housekeeping
- Prepping snacks
- Helping with SIBLING ADJUSTMENT
- Referral RESOURCES in your community
- Mother-baby BONDING
- Help with BABY-WEARING
POSTPARTUM DOULA FEES:
Each postpartum pkg is carefully designed by the client and doula based on the specific needs of each individual. Whether you’re looking for initial help in the first few days or you’re a new mom and need extensive support, there is no job too big or too small. The Waco Doula team is willing to travel outside the Waco area and will work evenings as well as overnight sessions.
Our prices range from $25-$40 an hour per session. Each session has a minimum of 3 hours. Pricing depends on services provided, how many sessions you’re wanting (the more sessions you book the less you pay per hour) time of day for each session, traveling and the current demand for postpartum doula work in our area.
Please contact our postpartum doula for a free in home consultation. We’re ready to serve you!